Tracking Pixel

Jefferson Community College Website

Academic Recovery - Veterans Benefits

Fiscal Issues Veterans Benefits Resources and Support Services Service Areas Academic Recovery Home 


If you had a poor academic semester and have less than “C” grades, you need to go and see the Veteran Service Office in the John W. Deans Collaborative Learning Center, First Floor or call 315-786-2288 for an appointment.