Tracking Pixel

Jefferson Community College Website

Returning Students

Did you leave SUNY Jefferson without completing your certificate or associate’s degree? Did life get in the way? We are excited to welcome you back!

We are here to help you complete your degree. We work individually with you to start again on a pathway to success and completion.

Returning to college to earn your credentials may be the best decision you will ever make, whether you achieve your goal through re-enrollment or through the reverse transfer of credits you have earned at another school

If you are a former student who has been away from Jefferson Community College for over five years, we no longer have your high school or college transcripts. You must apply for admission and have your transcripts sent. Applying will allow us to update your personal information.

Academically Dismissed Students

If you were academically dismissed from Jefferson Community College you will need to re-apply and attend a one-time Academic Recovery Workshop.

Jefferson Community College recognizes that some students may begin college, attend a semester or two, and receive poor grades. Often students stop attending and return many years later only to have grades from their academic history negatively impact their current academic status. For students who apply for and are granted an Academic Fresh Start, courses with a grade index of less than 2.0 will no longer be calculated in the cumulative GPA and the credit will no longer count toward graduation requirements.

If you have attended SUNY Jefferson in the past and are interested in returning or exploring reverse transfer options, please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you within 1 to 2 business days:

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.