- Foundation & Alumni Menu
- JCC Foundation
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Foundation Scholarships
- Auxiliary of Mercy of Northern New York Endowed Scholarship
- Brick & Herr Family Scholarship
- Carl O. and Ruth W. Bachman Memorial Scholarship
- Clarence A. Brown Memorial Rotary Club Scholarship
- Donald Miller Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Hugh B. Morris Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. John and Claire Adler Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- JCC Alumni Association Scholarship
- JCC Business Division Scholarship
- JCC Women’s Organization Scholarship
- James E. McVean Memorial Scholarship
- Joan Benton Feeney Memorial Scholarship
- Jonathan Hayden Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Kevin M. Shepard Memorial Scholarship
- Lewis-Merrill Scholarship
- Marcia E. Walton Scholarship
- Martha Papworth O'Neill Memorial Scholarship
- New York Air Brake LLC Scholarship
- Slack Chemical Company Employee’s Scholarship
- Slack Chemical Company Science Scholarship
- The Anne Chase Maine Nursing Scholarship
- The Arthur and Lola Hewett Memorial Scholarship
- The Bertha Hess Harmon Memorial Scholarship
- The Boone Family Scholarship
- The Carmen A. Cavallario Memorial Fund
- The Constance Walker Monroe Liberal Arts Memorial Scholarship
- The Corporal William A. Brabant Memorial Scholarship
- The Daniel S. Brady Veterans of Foreign Wars Scholarship
- The Dr. Chris Ronson Memorial Scholarship
- The Dr. and Mrs. Earle J. Kelsey Nursing Memorial Scholarship
- The Edward N. Redder Memorial Scholarship
- The Eleanor McCracken Memorial Scholarship
- The Franklin J. Mulvana Nursing Scholarship
- The Glenn and Ruth Porter Scholarship
- The Greta and Aziel LaFave Memorial Scholarship
- The House of the Good Samaritan Blanche Livermore Nursing Memorial Scholarship
- The James E. Barbour Memorial Scholarship
- The Jane Gaffney Nursing Memorial Scholarship
- The Jenelle Amedeo Berry and Christina McKenzie Berry Memorial Scholarship
- The Joyce M. Walker Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- The Lori L. Moseley Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Lyle E. and Ethel F. Sheldon Nursing Memorial Scholarship
- The Mark B. Davis Memorial Scholarship
- The Maureen Duffy Leonard Nursing Memorial Scholarship
- The McCoy Family Scholarship
- The Michael A. Howard Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- The Michelle DeFranco Nursing Memorial Scholarship
- The Mr. John H. and Mrs. Geraldine U. Sheehan Liberal Arts Scholarship
- The Mr. Louis Saiff, Jr. and Mrs. Clara D. Saiff Memorial Scholarship
- The Nancy L. Sproul Memorial Scholarship
- The Paul E. Dee Hospitality and Tourism Memorial Scholarship
- The Paul T. Mance Memorial Scholarship
- The Ralph W. and I. Elizabeth Timerman Memorial Scholarship
- The Robert P. Purcell Memorial Engineering Scholarship
- The Rocco P. Canale Education Memorial Scholarship
- The Suzanne Lamica Lipman Scholarship
- The Thomas A. and Tracy Coughlin Memorial Scholarship
- The United Way of NNY Joseph P. Landauer Memorial Scholarship
- The Verne A. Sweet Memorial Business Scholarship
- The Vincent J. Dee Hospitality and Tourism Memorial Scholarship
- The Vincent R. Oliver Memorial Scholarship
- The Walker Family Engineering Scholarship
- The Watertown Rotary Club Scholarship
- The Wendell G. Tucker Memorial Scholarship
- The William J. Carleton Memorial Scholarship
- Create a Scholarship
- Giving to JCC
- Donor Stewardship
- Employee Giving
- Faculty & Staff Mini-Grants
- Giving to JCC
- Foundation Events
- JCC Foundation
Employee Giving Campaign
It is not an exaggeration to say that a great educator can change the direction of a student’s life. There are countless stories that attest to the benefits of a strong relationship between an educator and a student, many from this very campus. By forging strong relationships, educators have the ability to affect virtually every aspect of their students’ lives, often times teaching them important life lessons that help them find their way and pursue their life course.
Inspiring students is integral to ensuring their success and encouraging them to follow their internal compass. Inspiration takes many forms, from helping a student through financial hurdles, to igniting a passion for learning in the classroom, to guiding them towards their career path. Years after graduation, many working professionals will cite a particular educator who helped them navigate their educational journey and fostered their love of what they currently do, attributing their accomplishments to that educator.
As dedicated and caring College employees, I invite you to participate in the JCC Employee Giving Campaign, a college-wide effort to assist with institutional priorities such as scholarships, program support, equipment, and infrastructure.
Regardless of the size of the gift, your participation is what matters most. With your gift, not only are you investing in the future of JCC and our students, but you are sending a strong message to the community that you support the College’s mission to provide affordable, accessible, high-quality educational programs and services.
WHAT DOES YOUR GIFT SUPPORT?
As always, you may designate how your contribution is used. You may direct your gift to the JCC Employees Scholarship, an existing scholarship or endowed fund, the Honors Program, or designate an unrestricted gift to be used where the College finds the greatest need. Each day you will bear witness to the results of your generosity!
HOW DO I GIVE?
One of the fastest, easiest and most convenient ways to make a gift is through payroll deduction. By completing the Employee Giving Brochure. and choosing payroll deduction, you decide how much to be automatically deducted from each paycheck and where your support may be designated. Payroll deductions may continue until the Foundation receives written notice from you to increase, decrease or stop deductions.
If you choose to give $1 per pay period, you will have a total contribution of $26 by the end of one year. Just $5 per pay period adds up to a total contribution of $130. A gift of $20 per pay period allows for a total contribution of $520. You can determine the size of your gift according to your financial capacity. No gift is too small.
WHAT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Please contact the Foundation at 315.786.2458 or email@example.com if you have any questions!