- Student Life Menu
- Housing & Residence Life
- About Housing & Residence Life
- Apply / Pay Deposit
- Room & Board Rates
- Campus Dining
- Suite Options
- Important Dates
- What to Bring
- Resident Handbook
- Meet Our Staff
- RA Selection
- Residence Hall Association
- Student Activities
- Health & Wellness
- Campus Dining
- Campus Safety & Security
- Services for Students
- Health & Wellness Center
- Child Care
- Personal Counseling
- Career Counseling Services
- Job Placement Services
- CARES Team
- Jefferson Community School
- Title IX
- CARES Team
- Student Handbook
- Explore Watertown
- FSA-Faculty Student Association
Student Housing at Jefferson
Are you looking for a dynamic and inclusive campus community that fosters a safe, caring, respectful and fun learning environment where you will meet lifelong friends?
Well, look no further - East Hall at Jefferson Community College is open and waiting for you!
Are you ready to WIN a $250 Jefferson scholarship for Fall 2017?
Students will be entered to win if they meet the following requirements:
- New Students - Must be accepted to Jefferson Community College, apply to live on campus, and pay your housing deposit. Deadline May 1st!
- Current Students - Register for fall classes, apply to live on campus, and pay your housing deposit. Deadline April 14th!
Questions? Call Residence Life at 315-755-0411 or email email@example.com
We are currently accepting applications. To live on campus, you must be attending full-time and be enrolled in a degree program (matriculated).
Jefferson’s East Hall accommodates 294 students including eight student resident assistants and two professional resident directors that live in the hall and are available for assistance 24/7.
Our residence hall living space features a combination of triple bedrooms, double bedrooms and single bedrooms in three spacious styles of suites or quads designed for 6-person or 4-person occupancy. Units are fully furnished and include a living room and kitchenette with a full refrigerator! Amenities include:
- Computerized entry-monitoring system and 24 hour security patrols………...safety first!
- Healthy Meal Plan Options………….everybody’s got to eat!
- Free laundry facilities on every floor………..that’s right, we said FREE!
- Free cable television and wireless internet connections………..a must have!
- Study & social lounges on every floor…...everybody needs a space to kick back and relax!
- Available parking for residents……….no car restrictions here!
A very cool common area called the HUB joins the two building wings and features large study lounges, classrooms, a computer nook and a large group meeting room.
East Hall is located right on Jefferson’s beautiful 90-acre campus, a short walking distance to all campus buildings and the many activities and Cannoneer athletic events we offer throughout the academic year.
Wondering about what to do off campus? We are within two miles of a major shopping mall, movie theatre, restaurants, an ice arena and the YMCA. For the more adventurous, Jefferson is not far from year-round activities and attractions in the Adirondacks and the Thousand Islands region and along Lake Ontario. Check out whitewater rafting, kayaking, hiking, fishing, snowboarding and downhill or cross-country skiing.
We’ve got it all, and now all we need is you! Give us a call today or visit our FAQ and room and board information for additional details. Our Office of Housing and Residence Life is ready to answer your questions! We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-755-0411.
The residence hall is owned by the Faculty Student Association LLC at JCC, a non-profit organization that provides ancillary service in support of the College, and is operated and managed in partnership with Jefferson Community College.