- Military / Veterans Menu
- Veteran Services
- Evaluation of Military Transcripts
- Military Credit Inventory
- DoD My Career Advancement Account
- Special Unit College Classes
Chapter 1606 — Montgomery GI Bill®-Selected Reserve
For qualified active reservists.
- You may use this education assistance program for degree programs, certificate or correspondence courses, cooperative training, independent study programs, apprenticeship/on-the-job training, and vocational flight training programs
- Eligibility for this program is determined by the Selected Reserve components. VA makes the payments for this program.
- You may be entitled to receive up to 36 months of education benefits.
- Your eligibility for the program normally ends on the day you leave the Selected Reserve
- For more information go to Chapter 1606 Benefits Chart