- Military / Veterans Menu
- Veteran Services
- Evaluation of Military Transcripts
- Military Credit Inventory
- DoD My Career Advancement Account
- Special Unit College Classes
Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill®
The Post-9/11 GI Bill provides financial support for education and housing to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after September 11, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- A tuition & fees payment (paid directly to the school) not to exceed the tuition & fees at the most expensive state Institution of Higher Learning
- A monthly housing allowance based on the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) for an E-5 with dependents. This amount is based on the ZIP code of the location of the school you are attending.
- An annual book stipend of $1,000 paid proportionately based on enrollment
- For more information go to Post 9/11 Benefits Comparison