Jefferson Community College has teamed up with several online organizations to provide you with the training that you need, when you need it, on the schedule that works for you. Whether you cannot make it to campus for training, or you are looking for something specific, our partners offer an incredible variety of training, some that lead to certifications. From Advanced Coding for the Physician’s Office to Veterinary Assisting, we’ve got something for you!
Online Training Partners
Ed2Go offers online courses in a wide variety of computer, professional, and personal development topics in two convenient formats: Instructor Led Courses (ILC) and Career Training Programs (CTP).
Prepare for employment in some of today's hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self paced Online Career Training Program. You can begin these Programs at any time and learn at your own pace.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
Our Instructor-led Online Short Courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. We focus on creating warm, supportive communities for our learners. New course sessions begin monthly, are project oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
For more information:
Ed2Go – Cengage Learning
Enhance your resume or prepare for your next career by registering for a pre-certification training program through our Workforce Development & Business Division. Instructor-led career training available online, with rolling admissions, on your time, with national certification opportunities and job search support at the end of the course.
- clinical medical assistant
- dental assistant
- EKG technician
- dialysis technician
- medical billing & coding
- pharmacy technician
- phlebotomy technician
- veterinary assistant
- personal care assistant
A new career awaits! Register today!
Call (877) 261-1484 for more information.