Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Campus information and updates
- Staff and faculty are working remotely and are available via phone and email. Contact information is available on our online directory. College offices remain closed to foot traffic until further notice.
- Summer Hours: Staff will be available from 8am-4pm, Monday-Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on Fridays through July 31, 2020.
- Summer Session Courses: The College is continuing with remote learning for summer classes. The class schedule and registration information is available online. Classes begin June 1 and July 6.
- Fall Semester: Registration for fall semester classes is open. Classes begin August 31.
- Appointments with Enrollment Service Staff: Admissions, student records and financial aid staff are available via virtual appointments.
- Professional Development Workshops: A variety of online training opportunities are available while in-person workshops remain suspended.
- Kids' College: In partnership with Black Rocket, Kids' College programs will be offered online this summer.
- Health & Wellness Center: The Health & Wellness Center on campus is operated by the North Country Family Health Center and is open its regular hours. Please call (315) 786-1045 for appointments.
- Spring Semester Refunds: The College is currently working with returning students and seniors to determine
any applicable credits and refunds for housing, meals and fees from the Spring 2020
- East Hall: The residence hall is open, however only students with extenuating circumstances are allowed to stay on campus. Dining services is closed, but delivers meals to residence hall students.
Please continue to monitor your College email and www.sunyjefferson.edu for further updates.
The coronavirus pandemic is an evolving issue, and the College will keep our constituents up-to-date as we put appropriate protocols in place to minimize potential risks to students, faculty and staff. We continue to closely monitor and evaluate information and guidance provided by SUNY, along with state and federal agencies, in order to inform our decisions. A College-wide task force is in place to address the challenges and ensure that Jefferson continues to fulfill the educational needs of our students.
- SUNY Health Alert
- New York State Governor's Office
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- New York State Department of Health
- Jefferson County Department of Health
Samaritan Medical Center Resource Line: (315) 755-3100, 7 days per week, 8:00 a.m.
- 9:00 p.m.
New York State Coronavirus Health Hotline: 1-888-364-3065