Bachelor and Graduate Degrees
Earn your bachelor's or graduate degree in Watertown
Jefferson Higher Education Center (JHEC) gives you the chance to earn your bachelor’s and/or graduate degrees right on the Jefferson Community College campus!
- Classes are conveniently offered evenings and weekends to fit into your busy schedule
- Over 17 majors in different fields help meet the job demands of our area and beyond
- As a student of a partner college, you can use Jefferson resources like the library, study space and technology
- Classes are offered on Jefferson’s campus and online – no need to travel
- If you are a Jefferson graduate, you have an easy pathway into many of these programs through your associate’s degree
- You can cross-register between partners to fulfill degree needs
Partnerships that benefit you
The Jefferson Higher Education Center partners with seven academic institutions that offer more than 17 advanced degree programs, including bachelor’s, master’s and advanced certificates.
Interested in hearing more?
Our current partners & your new college
- Bryant & Stratton College
- Nazareth College
- Keuka College
- SUNY Empire State College
- SUNY Oswego
- SUNY Potsdam
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
Combined, these institutions offer you six program-specific bachelor’s degrees, eight program-specific master’s degrees, two program-specific advanced certificates, along with individualized bachelor’s & master’s degree program opportunities from SUNY Empire State College - all right here in Watertown!
Contact the academic institution directly or contact the Jefferson Higher Education Center office at JHEC@sunyjefferson.edu for assistance. See below for a schedule of upcoming JHEC partner information sessions.
SUNY Empire State College
Degrees (B.A., B.S., B.P.S.) in 12 areas of study.
Sample concentrations include: Accounting/Finance; Computer & Information Systems; Cultural Studies; Emergency Management; Psychology.
Large variety of M.A., M.A.T. MBA, M.S. degrees offered & over 25 different Advanced Certificates.
Main: (315) 779-4660 ext. 5861
(315) 779-4661 ext. 5862
Business Administration, A.S./B.S. (Jointly Registered with Jefferson)
Childhood Education, A.A./B.A. (Jointly Registered with Jefferson)
Curriculum & Instruction, M.S. Ed.
Literacy Specialist, M.S. Ed.
Childhood Education, M.S.T.
Inclusive & Special Education C.A.S.
Dr. Greg Gardner
(315) 267 4722
Upcoming Partner Info Sessions
“I couldn’t thank Jefferson, SUNY Cobleskill, SUNY Potsdam, and all the hard working and dedicated staff enough, for their help in making my dreams of teaching become a reality.”Kelli Brislan
Jefferson, SUNY Cobleskill and SUNY Potsdam Graduate
Main Office: (315) 786-2265
Jefferson Higher Education Center
Jefferson Community College
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.