Bachelor and Graduate Degrees
Earn your bachelor's or graduate degree in Watertown
Jefferson Community College gives you the chance to earn your bachelor’s and/or graduate degrees right on the Jefferson campus!
- Classes are conveniently offered evenings and weekends to fit into your busy schedule
- As a student of a partner college, you can use Jefferson resources like the library, study space and technology
- Classes are offered on Jefferson’s campus and online – no need to travel
- If you are a Jefferson graduate, you have an easy pathway into many of these programs through your associate’s degree
- You can cross-register between partners to fulfill degree needs
Our current partners
- Nazareth College
- SUNY Potsdam
Contact the academic institution directly.
Business Administration, A.S./B.S. (Jointly Registered with Jefferson)
Childhood Education, Birth-Grade 6, A.A./B.A. (Jointly Registered with Jefferson)
Early Childhood Education, Birth-Grade 2, A.A./B.A. (Jointly Registered with Jefferson)
Curriculum & Instruction, M.S. Ed.
Literacy Specialist, M.S. Ed.
Literacy Educator, M.S. Ed.
Childhood Education, M.S.T.
Inclusive & Special Education C.A.S.
Dr. Greg Gardner
(315) 267 4722
“I can’t thank Jefferson, SUNY Cobleskill, SUNY Potsdam, and all the hard working and dedicated staff enough, for their help in making my dreams of teaching become a reality.”Kelli Brislan
Jefferson, SUNY Cobleskill and SUNY Potsdam Graduate
Main Office: (315) 786-2233
Jefferson Higher Education Center
Jefferson Community College
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.