Records & Transcripts
SUNY Jefferson
Schedule an Admissions Appointment

Records & Transcripts

View/order transcripts

  • View unofficial transcripts:
    Log into myJCC.
    Click QuickLinks tab.
    Click Unofficial Transcript under Student Records.
  • Order Transcripts

Replacement diploma

If your Jefferson Community College diploma has been destroyed or misplaced, you may request a Replacement Diploma.

Apply to graduate

All candidates for a degree or certificate must submit an Application for Degree/Certificate (DocuSign) during their last semester of coursework.


Student Records Office/Registrar
Jefferson Community College
1220 Coffeen Street
Watertown, NY 13601
Fax: (315) 786-2349

Or call: (315) 786-2437
Toll-free: 888-435-6522 (ask for the Student Records Office)

Office hours:
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.


Right to Privacy

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their educational records. View your rights under FERPA and download a Privacy Request Form.