View Unofficial Transcript
- This option may be available for students who last attended Jefferson within 2 years.
- Log into SOAR (Student Online Access to Records).
- Enter Student Services.
- Type your student ID number (J#) and log in PIN. Be prepared to change your PIN immediately.
- At the top menu, click Student Records.
- Click Unofficial Transcript.
Order Official Transcripts
All transcript orders must be placed online through our service provider, Parchment.
To begin the order process please click Parchment storefront.
- Insert debit or credit card number for payment of $8.00 per transcript.
- Submit order.
- To view the status of your order please login to your Parchment account to track an order.
No transcript will be released if any restrictive holds have been placed on your student records.
Standard Fees and Delivery Choices
Please note Jefferson Community College no longer sends transcripts via Fax.
- Official Transcripts: $8.00 each for regular First-Class mail, electronic transmission (PDF), or for pick up
- Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $25.00 per recipient
- Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $32.00 per recipient
- International Federal Express $55.00 per recipient
Electronic Transcript Certificate of Authenticity
Jefferson Community College, located in Watertown, NY has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Jefferson Community College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Jefferson Community College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Right to Privacy
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their educational records. View your rights under FERPA and download a Privacy Request Form