Live on Campus
Living on campus is fun, convenient and likely your first experience living away from home. Jefferson’s East Hall is a perfect option to get the full college experience. It’s a modern residence hall with so much to offer you.
- Fully furnished suites & quads for everyone…..all with a private bathroom
- Free cable TV, WiFi and wireless printing………..a must have
- Study & social lounges on every floor…...everybody needs a space to kick back and relax
- Available parking for residents……….no car restrictions here
- Computerized entry-monitoring system and 24-hour security patrols………...safety first
- Healthy Meal Plan Options………….everybody’s got to eat
- Free laundry facilities on every floor………..that’s right, we said FREE
East Hall is located right on Jefferson’s beautiful 90-acre campus, a short walk to all campus buildings and the many activities and Cannoneer athletic events we offer throughout the academic year.
Reserve your spot
We are accepting housing applications and we always fill up so don’t delay. Fill out your application and make your deposit to guarantee your spot. To live on campus, you must be attending full-time and be enrolled in a degree program (matriculated).
That's all it costs to reserve your spot today!
People just like you that will be living in East Hall in the upcoming year!
Living in East Hall
East Hall has a combination of triple bedrooms, double bedrooms and single bedrooms
in spacious styles of suites or quads designed for 6-person or 4-person occupancy. Units are fully furnished and include a living room and kitchenette with a full
A very cool common area called the HUB joins the two building wings and features large study lounges, classrooms, a computer nook and an activity area.
300 students live in East Hall including eight student resident assistants and a professional resident director who lives in the hall and is available for assistance 24/7.
See it for yourself
Seeing is believing and when we tell you East Hall is nice – don’t take our word for it. Schedule a campus tour and see it in person or watch a video of East Hall to give you an idea of how nice it actually is. You won’t be disappointed.
Life off campus
- Within two miles of a shopping mall, movie theater, restaurants, an ice arena and the YMCA.
- Near year-round activities and attractions in the Adirondacks and the Thousand Islands region and along Lake Ontario like whitewater rafting, kayaking, hiking, fishing, snowboarding and downhill or cross-country skiing.
- Worried about transportation? Don’t be. We’ve got a van that can take you places.
- Explore Watertown and our beautiful area
We’ve got it all, and now all we need is you!
Give us a call today or visit our FAQ and housing and meal information for additional details. Our Residence Life staff is ready to answer your questions! We can be reached at email@example.com or (315) 755-0411.
Residence Life Office
East Hall, building 14
The residence hall is owned by the Jefferson Faculty Student Association Auxiliary LLC at JCC, a non-profit organization that provides ancillary service in support of the College, and is operated and managed in partnership with Jefferson Community College.
NOTICE: Our chat-bot, Jeffie, is being worked on and if you're experiencing any Accessibility issues with the chat, please contact 315-786-2437 for support.