Community & Workforce Education
Jefferson is the local community's only higher education provider with campus centrally
located in the North Country. We are a primary partner in many local educational
partnerships and programs. We are proud to serve in this role and will continue to
strengthen our community through partnerships and collaboration.
We offer educational opportunities and partner with our local community in so many
- Employer driven skills training. Workforce Development also offers education and training designed to meet employers
needs including customized training and apprenticeship related instruction.
- Jefferson’s Higher Education Center provides the opportunity for many bachelor’s and master’s degree programs to be earned
on Jefferson’s campus through partnerships with four-year colleges and universities.
- The NYS Small Business Development Center provides business advising services, assistance with business plan development, and
workshops for small business owners and budding entrepreneurs.
- CannonLink provides a means for local employers to post jobs online and recruit Jefferson students
and alumni for current employment openings.
- The Center for Community Studies conducts community-based research and provides a forum for the productive discussion
of ideas and issues of significance to the community through its annual speaker series.
- Additionally, Jefferson’s facilities are available for use by local organizations
and businesses. If you would like to hold a meeting or event at Jefferson, please
review our facilities use information and contact our facilities department at (315) 786-2405.