User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design have emerged as the framing approach to all digital design. including websites, apps, and other devices, and one of the most valuable skills in today's digital design environment. This course introduces and provides students with a basic foundation in every aspect of UI/UX design.
User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design have emerged as the framing approach to all digital design, including websites, apps and other devices and one of the most valuable skills in today's digital design environment. This course provides a concentrated but substantial introduction to every key element in UI/UX design.
The course introduces students to and provides:
- A basic understanding of competitive research
- Designing effective user experience
- Applying design aesthetics
- Testing for accessibility
- Creating professional prototypes
- Summary reports and design proposals
Integrated throughout the course are real-world examples and skill-building materials that prepare students to enter into or become more valuable participants in the field of UI/UX design.
6 Weeks Access
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Disclosure: In partnership with Jefferson Community College, this program will be fully delivered by Education To Go (Ed2Go). Ed2Go is headquartered at P.O. Box 760, Temecula, CA 92593. There are no additional costs students are expected to incur as a result of enrolling in the educational program.