Jefferson Community College (JCC) and education partner, Ed2Go, is offering free online workshops thru June 30, 2020 to support job seekers, professionals and businesses.
Workshop access requires a personal computer or MAC with a Windows 8 or later operating system. All workshops are self-paced and remain open three months to complete. Workshops are open to everyone and there is no limit to the number of workshops folks may take.
Free workshops include:
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Individual Excellence
- Personal Finance
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Managing Customer Service
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
For more information, email JCC Workforce Development and Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.