Jefferson Community College (JCC) and education partner, Ed2Go, is offering free online workshops thru June 30, 2020 to support job seekers, professionals and businesses.
Workshop access requires a personal computer or MAC with a Windows 8 or later operating system. All workshops are self-paced and remain open three months to complete. Workshops are open to everyone and there is no limit to the number of workshops folks may take.
An overview of each workshop and course syllabus is available online. Free workshops include:
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Individual Excellence
- Personal Finance
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Managing Customer Service
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
For more information, email JCC Workforce Development and Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.