Adobe Illustrator CC
In this Introduction to Illustrator Creative Cloud training class, students will get started creating graphics and illustrations, starting with the basics, including using the tools and utilities the program offers to create layouts and illustrations.
What you will learn
- How to navigate the Illustrator environment
- Methods to create documents and basic shapes
- Working with colors, swatches, and fill and stroke
- Organize a project and work with layers and artboards
- Discover advanced illustration techniques
How you will benefit
- Students will benefit by gaining skills with the Adobe Illustrator program
- Gain confidence in your ability to create stunning graphics
- Open the door for new employment and freelance opportunities
3 Months Access
3 Months Access
No Instructor, Start Anytime
Federal Financial Aid is not available for non-credit programs.
There are no specific prerequisites for this program, but experience with basic software programs such as Microsoft Word is recommended.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Illustrator (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.