This Advanced Python training course picks up where our Introduction to Python course leaves off. This course is for students who have taken the introductory course and are ready to leverage their previous experience to learn more or have some experience programming with Python and are ready to take their skills and knowledge to the next level.
What you will learn
- Lambda functions
- Advanced list comprehensions
- The collections module
- Mapping and filtering
- Sorting sequences
How you will benefit
- Obtain the experience needed to take your Python programming skills to an advanced level
- Boost your résumé
- Open the door to new freelance and employment opportunities at companies nationwide
3 Months Access
Prior to enrolling in this course, you must have an introductory level of Python programming experience.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Python (Installation instructions provided)
- Visual Studio Code (Installation instructions provided) is recommended. However, you may use a different editor if you prefer.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Disclosure: In partnership with Jefferson Community College, this program will be fully delivered by Education To Go (Ed2Go). Ed2Go is headquartered at P.O. Box 760, Temecula, CA 92593. There are no additional costs students are expected to incur as a result of enrolling in the educational program.