Camps & Sports
Jefferson's athletic department runs fun, engaging skill-building summer camps for
local youth throughout the year.
Many of our coaches use these camps as an opportunity to engage our players with young athletes and future Jefferson students. We also work with area partners like the Watertown YMCA and bring programs to our athletic facilities.
Check back frequently for updated registration dates and times for upcoming camps.
Typical youth camps we run are:
- Basketball Camp with director Joe Vaadi (men's basketball coach)
- July 22nd- July 25th, 2019
- Volleyball Camp with Head Coach Sara Kolenda (volleyball coach)
- August 5th - August 9th, 2019
YMCA & Jefferson partnership
- Soccer Camp with director Chris Pacilio
- July 8th - July 12th, 2019
- Baseball Camp with director John Northrop (baseball coach)
- July 29th - August 1st , 2019
Please call the number below for all Jefferson camps and contact the
Watertown YMCA for their camps at (315) 755-9622.
Jefferson Athletics Department
McVean Student Center, building 4, suite 4-110