Jefferson Community College (JCC) will hold a series of virtual open house sessions for prospective students on April 28, 29, 30 and May 5, 6, 7 and 11 at 4:00 p.m. Each open house will include a focus on a specific academic area. Students may attend one or all Jefferson open houses. Registration is required.
Virtual open house attendees will have the opportunity to meet Jefferson admissions staff, get answers to questions about applying for admissions and financial aid and will learn about academic programs, developing an educational pathway, and available career services at Jefferson. A virtual tour of campus including a suite in the College’s residence halls is part of the open house program.
Jefferson’s virtual open house schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, April 28 – Business focus
- Wednesday, April 29 - Human Services, Public Safety, Psychology focus
- Thursday, April 30 – Education focus
- Tuesday, May 5 – Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science & Physical Science
- Wednesday, May 6 – Liberal Arts, English & Fine Arts focus
- Thursday, May 7 - Nursing, Zoo Technology, Allied Health & Biological Sciences focus
- Monday, May 11 - Hospitality & Tourism and Agri-Business focus
Register online to attend virtual open house or call Enrollment Services at 315-786-2437.