For December 2021 Grads
To remain compliant with SUNY’s COVID vaccine mandate, all students participating in the ceremony must be fully vaccinated or hold a medical/religious exemption.
To participate in commencement, please follow the directions for the option that applies to your situation.
A) If you have not submitted documentation to the College showing that you are fully vaccinated:
- You must do so by sending a photo of your vaccine card to email@example.com by May 1, 2022. Be sure to include your full name and the number of guest tickets (up to 4).
- If you wish to request a Medical Exemption or Religious Exemption, you must complete and send your request as soon as possible and no later than May 6, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your RSVP and proof of vaccination (or approval of an exemption request), your regalia will be ready for pick up, along with your guest tickets, at the Campus Bookstore beginning Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 13.
B) If you are fully vaccinated against COVID and do not have regalia:
Simply RSVP by May 1 and let us know how many guest tickets you would like (up to 4). Your tickets will be available in the Bookstore when you pick up your regalia May 2 – 13.
C) If you are fully vaccinated against COVID and have your regalia already:
Simply RSVP by May 1 and let us know if you are attending and how many guest tickets you would like (up to 4). Guest tickets will be mailed to you.
D) If you are unvaccinated and do not plan to be:
Regrettably you cannot participate in the commencement ceremony. You can still make alternate arrangements with the Bookstore to get your cap and gown any time after May 23, 2022.
Return to Spring Commencement Information for additional information about
- Senior Send-off and Commencement Rehearsal
- When and where to arrive on the big day
- How to sign up for FREE childcare for during the ceremony
- Reserving special seating for guests unable to climb bleachers
- Ordering Class of 2022 t-shirt and flowers
- And much more!
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call Karen Freeman at 315.786.2404.