The Jefferson Community College Foundation, in cooperation with the College’s Financial Services Office, administers approximately 270+ awards each year. These scholarships range from $100 to the full cost of tuition. Foundation scholarship applications for Fall 2019 will open in late 2018.
Jefferson also administers scholarships from the New York State government, such as
Excelsior and the Part-time Scholarship Award Program. These awards are for both full and
There are so many options, you should apply. Did you know 82% of our student receive some form of financial aid!
Apply for Foundation Scholarships
The Foundation awards approximately 270+ awards each year! On average over $300,000 is awarded is each year. Apply in one place and you will be matched to scholarships you are eligible for.
Search for Foundation Scholarships
Foundation scholarships range from $100 to the full cost of tuition. You can search the different kinds of scholarships from memorial awards to scholarships funded by the current and former faculty and staff at Jefferson.
Excelsior & other NYS scholarships
New York State offers exciting scholarship opportunities that must apply separately
Learn about the Free Tuition Excelsior Scholarship that you can use at Jefferson, plus special scholarships for part-time students.
Jeff-Can Community Scholars Program
- For Jefferson, Lewis & St. Lawrence high school seniors in the top 15% of their class
- Free tuition for the 1st year at Jefferson
- Administered through the Northern New York Community Foundation (NNYCF) in partnership with the JCC Foundation
- If you qualify you will receive a packet to apply from our Financial Aid office
- Want to learn more, visit NNYCF's website
Haven't applied for admission yet to Jefferson - please complete the application in order to apply for scholarships.
Foundation scholarship information
Foundation Scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year are available between late 2018 to early 2019.
You MUST have completed your 2019-2020 FAFSA by March 1st, 2019 to be considered in the initial award cycle.
ALL Foundation award notifications will be sent via campus email. Don't forget to log into your student email account throughout the semester!
Applying for Foundation Scholarships
- Click the above "scholarships" link or go to Jefferson's Academic Works page
- Sign in using your Jefferson Network ID and password. To obtain a Jefferson Network ID and password, you must apply for general admission to the College
- Complete the online general scholarship application to be automatically considered for many of the scholarships available at Jefferson Community College
- Answer supplemental questions to be considered for additional scholarships.
- Check your campus email account for award notifications after May 1st!
- Need help? For log in help please contact the JCC Foundation at: 315-786-2458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know how a scholarship will impact your student account? Please call Financial Services at 315-786-2355 or email email@example.com