The Jefferson Community College Foundation, in cooperation with the College’s Financial Services Office, administers approximately 270+ awards each year. These scholarships range from $100 to the full cost of tuition.
Jefferson also administers scholarships from the New York State government, such as
Excelsior and the Part-time Scholarship Award Program. These awards are for both full and
There are so many options, you should apply. Did you know 82% of our student receive some form of financial aid!
Apply for Foundation Scholarships
The Foundation awards approximately 270+ awards each year! On average over $300,000 is awarded is each year. Apply in one place and you will be matched to scholarships you are eligible for. The application is the application is projected to open in March, please keep checking this page for updates!
Search for Foundation Scholarships
Foundation scholarships range from $100 to the full cost of tuition. You can search the different kinds of scholarships from memorial awards to scholarships funded by the current and former faculty and staff at Jefferson.
Excelsior & other NYS scholarships
New York State offers exciting scholarship opportunities that must apply separately
Learn about the Free Tuition Excelsior Scholarship that you can use at Jefferson, plus special scholarships for part-time students.
Haven't applied for admission? Complete your application to apply for scholarships.
You MUST have completed your 2024-2025 by May 16th, 2024 to be considered in the initial award cycle.
ALL Foundation award notifications will be sent via campus email. Don't forget to log into your student email account throughout the semester!
Applying for Foundation Scholarships
- Click the above "scholarships" link or go to Jefferson's Academic Works page
- Sign in using your Jefferson Network ID and password. To obtain a Jefferson Network ID and password, you must apply for general admission to the College
- Complete the online general scholarship application to be automatically considered for many of the scholarships available at Jefferson Community College
- Answer supplemental questions to be considered for additional scholarships.
- Check your campus email account for award notifications after May 15th!
- Need help? For log in help please contact the JCC Foundation at: 315-786-2458 or email email@example.com. Want to know how a scholarship will impact your student account? Please call Financial Services at 315-786-2437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org