SUNY Jefferson

Change of Curriculum

Students may change their curriculum only with approval of the appropriate Dean. Change of Curriculum forms may be obtained from the Student Records Office.

Each student who changes curriculum must complete the full requirements of the new curriculum as published at the time of the curriculum change.