Jefferson Community College (JCC) registration is open for winter 2020-2021 session and spring 2021 semester classes.
Online winter classes begin December 21, 2020 and winter remote classes begin January 4, 2021. All classes wrap up by January 22, 2021. The winter course listing is available online.
Spring full semester, and early session (8-week), classes begin January 25, 2021. Early session will wrap up by March 18, 2021. Late session (8-week) classes begin March 22, 2021 and wrap up by May 18, 2021.
New and transfer students should contact Enrollment Services at (315) 786-2437. Current JCC students may register directly online through the MyJCC portal, contact their faculty advisor, or call 315-786-2437 to set up an advising appointment. Adult learners having an absence from JCC of three years or more may apply for an academic fresh start!
Winter 2020-2021 Session:
• 4-week online classes: December 21, 2020 – January 22, 2021
• 3-week remote classes: January 4, 2021 – January 22, 2021
Spring 2021 Semester:
- Early session (8-week classes): January 25, 2021 – March 18, 2021
- Full semester classes begin January 25, 2021
- Late session (8-week classes): March 22, 2021 – May 18, 2021
JCC Leads Discussion on Economic Recovery Initiatives
On Thursday, December 3, Jefferson Community College (JCC) released a new plan to support the economic recovery of the North Country as it struggles with the COVID-19 pandemic.