Spring semester is the start of a new year and a new beginning for you. Whether this is your first time starting college or you are transferring with credit, we welcome you! Jefferson works with colleges across the country to make transferring to our degree programs easy. We have over 40+ degrees and majors for any career path you may be on.
New at Jefferson this semester is:
- An 18-month track to complete your Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Business Administration
- New Healthcare Management Associate in Science (A.S.) degree
- New Early Childhood Certificate
We understand that coming to college is an investment of time and money, and your time is valuable so we offer convenient options for you. Take classes in the format that is right for you - on campus, on Fort Drum, online, hybrid classes (combined in-seat and online instruction) and at the Lewis County Education Center. Jefferson offers in flexible 8-week and 15-week classes each semester.
Late session classes, begin March 30 and wrap up by May 14. Register now!
Use the spring 2020 class master schedule (select spring 2020 term) to plan your classes and see what is being offered.
Complete our FREE application today if you haven't already. You must create an ID and password for our system.
- Review Jefferson’s admissions requirements
- Complete our free online application
- Submit your high-school transcript. You should request your transcript from your school
counselor. Official transcripts or other documents can be sent electronically or by
Jefferson Community College
1220 Coffeen Street, Watertown, NY 13601
Check out Spring Semester class listing (select Spring 2020 term). Some classes fill quickly, so register early to reserve your seat.
If you are new to JCC, and have applied and been accepted, call Enrollment Services
at (315) 786-2437 to make an appointment with an advisor to register for classes.
If you are currently enrolled at the College, make an appointment with your faculty advisor. If you are a current Jefferson student, you can register through the myJCC portal.
If you are registering for more than 6 credit hours, you may be eligible to receive financial aid. You will need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once you submit your FAFSA, the Financial Aid office will be able to process your financial aid.
Jefferson Foundation and New York State offer many scholarships for students. Apply for these opportunities today.
New applicant? Your next steps are...
- Activate your user ID. You must do this before you can successfully complete the rest of your application. You will receive an email from us with this info.
- If asked to, complete placement testing before registering for classes.
- Check the status of your application.
- Meet with your advisor and register for classes.
Live On Campus
A new, all-suite residence hall offers nearly 300 full-time students easy access to class, dining, recreation, and every facet of campus life. Learn more and apply.
Do you live in Jefferson County and are you in the top 15% of your graduating high
school class? You can get your first year at Jefferson for free. The Jefferson-Can Community Scholars Program scholarship is for you.
Live on campus
A modern residence hall offers easy access to class and every facet of campus life.
Jules Center, building 6, suite 6-010
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.