Welcome to CANNONlink!
CANNONlink is JCC's employment network for students, alumni and employers. Students and alumni can look for employment and network with employers; employers can post open positions and review resumes of our students and alumni.
CANNONlink is part of the the NACElink Network, a non-profit partnership among the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, a national recruiting network and suite of web based recruiting and career services automation tools serving the needs of colleges, employers, and job candidates.
Employers can post jobs, volunteer opportunities, internships, and other positions for students and alumni. Employers can post an unlimited amount of positions on CANNONLink for free! We encourage employers to contact Career Planning and Job Placement if there are any questions.
- Login (opens in a new window).
- Click on Employers.
- Type your Username (e-mail) and Password. NOTE: if this is your first posting, you will be asked to register.
- You are now on your HOME PAGE.
- Click Jobs on the top menu bar.
- Click on ADD NEW button on the next screen page.
- Enter your job and click SUBMIT.
We hereby affirm that we are an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or citizenship unless legally required, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity to individuals with disabilities.
PRIVACY STATEMENT - Both JCC Career Planning and Job Placement Services and NACE are committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information for users of NACElink.
- Student profile data and resumes will reside on NACElink Network servers. NACElink Network servers are hosted by Symplicity Corporation. Students and alumni data may be used in reports developed for internal institutional studies, etc. NACE’s commitment to all users; schools, employers, students, and alumni, is that NACE will maintain the confidentiality of all information collected on NACElink and NACE will not sell, transmit, or disclose in any fashion, this information to any other organization.
- Your primary resume is viewable in the resume database search by employers who specifically recruit at Jefferson Community College. If you do not want employers to view your resume from this search, change the selection to “no” next to the question “Include in Resume Books” in the Privacy Tab in your Profile section of CANNONlink.
- Jobs posted on the NACElink system may or may not be reviewed before posting. Site users are urged to validate job postings. Use common sense when applying to jobs. Do not disclose personal information (including, a social security number, credit card information, or bank account numbers) to unknown employers.
How will NACE or JCC’s Career Planning and Job Placement Service use personally identifiable information collected?
- To enable employers to access and use various tools, features, and functionality of the NACElink system, such as job postings.
- To enable students and alumni to access various tools, features and functions of the NACElink system, in particular, job postings, resume data bases, and job-search agents.
- To communicate with employers regarding use of NACElink, advice of Site changes, or to inform you of other possible events associated with recruiting.
Contact career services
Deans Collaborative Learning Center, building 15, first floor
Fax: (315) 786-6574
Director of Career Planning and Job Placement
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Summer: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)